Sunday, July 27, 2014

Fireworks of USA **


Hi everyone ** I'm going to talk about "Fireworks" today!

I went to English Bay with my friends yesterday because there was fireworks!! My group is eight people!!lol It was really fun!
I wore a common clothes, but two friends wore "Japanese yukata". They was so cute and beautiful♡♡

We got a seat from evening. Yesterday was really hot and there were a lot of people, so really tired, but fireworks is very beautiful and powerful!! I was impressed!!

There is a fireworks of Japan nextweek at the same place. Of course, I'm going to go to there again! I'm looking forward to nextweek! I can't wait!!

Thank you for reading<3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yui, how is going?
    I went to English Bay last Saturday, too!! You already know, don't you. I spend a really great time then!!!
    I'm also going to go to there again because needless to say,I want to see Japanese fireworks. I'm looking forward to nextweek, too. I can't wait, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yui. I want to watch the Firework from USA too but that day I didn't have time but after one week I went to watched the Firework from Japan it was so nice so I think Firework it was so nice for you! And I think the Japan Firework is going to win the game!

    ReplyDelete