Friday, July 18, 2014

Kyoto **


Hi everyone!! I'm going to talk about "Kyoto" today.
Have you ever been to Kyoto?? ─── I have been there three times before!!

I went to Kyoto with my mother for 4days and 3 nights last summer because I'm going to go to Canada next year. We wanted to go to a lot of place, so we made a tight schedule :-D

My mother has a favorite place to Kyoto. It is Sanjusangen-do Temple. There are a lot of Kannon there. (about 1000..! I was surprise!!) I felt mysterious... Of course, we went to many places as well as there. Such as Kyoto Tower, Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine, Arashiyama, Eiga-Mura, etc... Aw, I got on a Jinrikisha!!
I was impressed by particularly Kiyomizu-dera Tmple of night. It is only open during summer. That was mysterious and so beautiful...!



 
I can't write it because I have many memory in this travel. lol
We were so busy for 4 days, but we could make a lot of memory!
I wanna go to Kyoto again!!!

Thank you for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yui. Kyoto is one of my favorite place in Japan. I have been to there once before. It was school trip. I want to go there again because school trip was very busy, so I couldn't enjoy my time. If I can go there I want to stay about one week.

    ReplyDelete