Friday, July 25, 2014

Values **


Hi everyone!! I'm going talk about "Values" today.
At first, I will write my values ranking. Next, I will write about No.1 value.
  1. Family unity
  2. Stable and solid relationships
  3. A comfortable life
  4. Keeping harmony and balance in your life
  5. Feedom
  6. Wisdom
  7. Economic Stability
  8. Developing yourself to the fullest
  9. An exciting life
  10. World peace
My no.1 is Family unity because family is very important person for me. When I lived in Japan, I valued the time of the family. When I didn't have part-time job in the holiday,  I went to shopping and lunch (sometimes dinner) with my mother. I talked to my mother everyday. Every year we went to travel.
I spend in Canada about three month, but I talk with my mother to LINE everyday.

I miss my mother, I wanna meet to her early...!!!

Thank you for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yui. I know you really love your mother because sometimes I heard you talked about your mom. In my case, my No1 value is an exciting life. family unity is also important to me, so this is my No2 value! 7 months until we can meet family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yui, how was your weekend?
    I know you love your mother very much so I can understand your idea. I love my mother, too. I plan to make money in future, and I will go freign country with my family so I have to study hard now!!!
    Thank you for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete