Friday, July 18, 2014

Regrets **


Hi everyone :) I'm going to talk about "Regrets" today.
I have ever a lot of regrets.

At first, When I am on a diet I endured a snack and sweets. Even if my mother ate in front, I endured it, but I like it very much. One day, my mother recommended some sweets to me. I said "I'm on a diet now, so I don't need it", but my mother said "This is very delicious. Just a little..!!". I have eaten at last :( Then I regretted it...

Second, when I was a high school student I did not join club activities because I wanted to do part-time job. I returned immediately on the day of part-time job. I worked all means on an off day, but my friends who did club acitivities looked very happy everyday. I was very jealous about that. I got a lot of money, but I couldn't make a lot of memory of high school. I should have begun it.

Third,  I have to more study English before. When I was a high school student I didn't like English, so I studied English only a little. I'm very troubled now... I should have studied then. I thought, if I had studied English more I could enjoy this life, but I have come to Canada, I'll give it my very best!!

Thank you for reading:) Have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yui!! How is it going on? I can understand your experience about it's difficult to lose weight... I tried it before, and even now:0 But this is difficult for me! lol I am always invited to eat by some snacks and desserts!! That's wghy I have to be careful!! Thank you for sharing your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing comment on my blog♡
    I regret that I studied English more hard too.I want to more enjoy my Canada life!
    Let's do our best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Yui!! I very much agree with you point. When I was child I very like Chocolate. So I everyday eat a lot. Last I have sick. My mother not let me eat. I feel very sad. Thank you for sharing your point.^_^!!

    ReplyDelete