Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Thoughts about this class **


Hi everyone :) How is your weekend??
Today, I'm going to talk about "About this class" !!

This class was really fun!! Michael (teacher) very kind because when I was absent from school, I sent an e-mail to Michael. He returned it to all, and he wrote "お大事に" (take care of yourself) . I was really surprise, but It made me happy!!! Michael is good teacher, but sometimes he give a lot of homework to us... I did it while crying. lol

My classmate is wonderful people for me. The person who likes alcohol, the person who is crazy, the person who likes speaking... There were various people in the class. Every day was very fun!! Thank you for talking with me who can't speak.<3

I looked forward to going to the class everyday, so I'm a little sad... :(
Thank you guys  every day<3

1 comment:

  1. Hello yui. I am happy because I was in this class, and study english with them. Classmates were so nice and everyday was funny. I think I always happy. We are going to change the class, so Im going to miss them!

    ReplyDelete