Sunday, August 3, 2014

My summer vacation **


Hi everyone :)
Today, I'm going to talk about "My summer vacation".

I'm going to go to Walt Disney World with my firiends!! It is in Florida. Trip of 8 days and 7 night. So long trip...!! I make a lot of plans.

I like Tokyo Disney Resort, but I have never been to Disney park of foreign country, so I wanted to go there. I like meeting a character. I heard that I can meet a lot of charater. I love Disney Princess, so I wanna meet them early<3
I can't meet with Anna and Elsa in Disney of Japan, but I can meet with them in Florida. I'm looking forward to meet to them!!!

I have pleasures bigger than worries!! I can't wait!!

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yui, how was your long weekend?
    It sounds fun!! I know that you love Disney, and you like to meet disney character. I want to meet Elsa and Anna, too!!! I hope you spend a great time in the Walt Disney World. If you take pictures there, please show me!

    ReplyDelete