Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The gods must be crazy **


Hi everyone :) Summer vacation from tomorrow!! I can't wait!!
Today, I 'm going to talk about "The gods must be crazy".
I watched this movie on class time today.

It was very interesting thar a story began with one bottle.

At first, I didn't understand well because the scene changes. It's difficult for me! I tought If a person knowing nothing watches a bottle of glass, It becomes like that... so interesting. The scene where the man left a truck was very interesting. lol. The story ewinds up with a happy ending<3 Very happy!! Congratulations!

After all, I didn't understand very well, but It was fun!!
Michael, thank you for showing the movie!!

 Finally, thank you for reading<3 Have a good summer vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yui. How was the movie? I felt good, but I can't understand very much. English is not easy, so I think that I should more study :( It is summer vacation from tomorrow. I can't wait too! I am looking forward to go Disney. Have fun! I waiting souvenir from you :)

    ReplyDelete