Monday, June 23, 2014

Pet Peeves **


Hi everyone :) I talk about " My Pet Peeves" today.

1. It drives me crazy when I didn't sleep well.
2. It drives me crazy when I wasn't able to curl a forelock wall.
3. It drives me crazy when I didn't finish work.
4. It drives me crazy when it rains on a day to go out.
5. It drives me crazy when a teacher gave a lot of homework.
6. It drives me crazy when I somebody ignored me.
7. It bugs me an alarm clock big sounds.
8. It bugs me when I didn't finish work (a lot of homework).
9. It bugs me when a thing didn't advance well.
10. It bugs me when I heard big noise during study.

Thank you for reading <3

6 comments:

  1. Yes!! An alarm clock's big sounds ! It really bugs me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree to your opinion. Numver 1 is really make me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yui! How are you ? I think so when our teacher gives a lot of homework to us. I need time to stay with my host family:( anyway we should do that!! Let's enjoy to do our homework!! Thank you for sharing your good idea!! I could study about you!! LOl Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yui, how's it going?
    I agree with your opinion. No.2 is interesting. I think so, too!! I also think that it drives me crazy when I wasn't able to curl a forelock wall. I can't it well every morning. It bugs me.
    Thank you for sharing your ideas, Yui ;)

    ReplyDelete