Tuesday, June 17, 2014

An accomplishment **


Hello everyone, I talk about an accomplishment today.


When I was high school student, I wanted an annual passport of Tokyo Disney Resort which cost 80,000 yen.(about $800) I was working part-time at the time. I thought about 10,000(about $100) savings every month. I decided the act of working very hard. Then I achieve money of annual passport just eight month. I could buy a annual passport last year!! I thought I could do my best for a favorite things. I really enjoyed one year!! I learnd dream has very strong power. I think a target is very important for us.


Thank you for reading <3

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds nice! I didn't know your part time job. I also want to get an annual pasport of Tokyo Disney Resort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Yui! You are really nice!! I didn't know that you worked for Disney!! I thought I should work for something to like! I think it is very important to work to something like!! I miss Tokyo Disneyland, I want to go, but I'm gonna go this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete