Saturday, June 28, 2014

My favorite celebration **


Hi everyone:) I will talk about "My favorite celebration" today<3

My favorite celebration is "Omisoka" and "New year's day"!!

In Japan, New year's eve & New year's day is spending commonly with family in house, but I and my mother go outside every year. We went to Osaka every year from 2010 because there was LIVE of my favorite artist in Osaka.

I did seeing the old year out with my mother this year in Tokyo Disney Land. I watched "The first sunrise of a new year"!! So happy♪♪, but so tired...lol


There is a famous program "Red and White Shinging Contest" (Japanese is calling Kohaku Utagassen). Many Japanese wacth it. Many Japanese eat "Osethi" for New Year's day. Than they go to Shinto Shrine. Furthermore, children get "Otoshidama" from parents and relative.

 Thank you for reading :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yui!! How are you? Your favorite festival is good and I also like them because I can eat delicious food, cake, and some traditional dishes then!! I love them!! That's why I think we will be fat! I got it! Cause is to eat some delicious food!! We have to be careful from now on!! Thank you for sharing your favorite festivals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yui!!
    I really like the way you celebrate. In China, when I often family to Hong Kong Disneyland. I have also seen the "Red and White Shinging Contest" use of network. I think it is a very interesting program. I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete